The MediaMag Conference 2013
...in less than 90 seconds!
Video extracts from all the presentations will be available for subscribers in February .
Next, a bit of a ragbag of stuff this week, from things people have sent me which I've forgotten to write about, to opportunities for readers!
1. A good talk by Matt Locke about new ways in which audiences consume the media: https://medium.com/a-brief-history-of-attention/5b78a9f4d1ff
2. A documentary about The Pirate Bay: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eTOKXCEwo_8
3. UK tribes all about how marketing breaks down the youth audience
4. Dave Harrison's excellent blog collection!
5. Year of the Selfie? article about photographing young people: http://tacohiddebakker.com/texts/how-dare-we-be-so-beautiful/
7. And opportunities...the Media Magazine production competition 2014: entry form here Applications close 28 March
8. And don't forget you can apply for the BFI Film Academy national residential at the NFTS here; applications close 3 Feb.